Friday, November 5, 2010

Porter Ridge football has to forfeit 1 game for ineligible player

Indian Trail Porter Ridge's football team self-reported a violation to the N.C. High School Athletic Association that will cost the Pirates their unbeaten season.

Porter Ridge forfeited a 52-14 home win over Marshville Forest Hills in September, a non-conference game, when a junior played in junior varsity and varsity games in the same week.

Forest Hills’ record improved to 7-3. Porter Ridge is now 9-1, but the Pirates are still unbeaten in conference play, like Sun Valley, and tonight's game is still for a league title.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The news that, Porter Ridge forfeited a 52-14 home win over Marshville Forest, is good to know, and also wonderful to share.

__________________

dissertation Writing

Cpanel Hosting said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices.
I really felt that this article is quite impressive and a great


cpanel reseller |
cheap reseller hosting

Nikolai said...

Wow I never thought that I would find such thing to know. It is quite hilarious.

cheap webhosting
cheap web hosting

Osse said...

i really like your post .. i will like to bookmark your site for my future needs :)
custom dissertation writing | dissertation writing UK

Unknown said...

The violation will cost the Pirates their unbeaten season. Unfortunately... Well, I'm here to inform you that our proof-reading.services are supplied by the best ones! We employ highly-motivated and results driven people to work for us!