Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One on One with West Meck's Terrence Williams, a Charlotte 49ers recruit

A quick Q&A with the West Meck star and Charlotte 49ers recruit:
Favorite Movie: “Friday.”
Favorite Food: Mac and cheese. My grandmother makes it so good. I don’t know what she puts into it, what her secret ingredient is, but it’s not like the others I’ve had.
Favorite TV Show: NBA TV. Anything on NBA TV.
Most Proud Of: A couple weeks ago, we went to a Special Olympics game and helped the kids dribble and shoot and we taught them how to play a little bit. It was so much fun. I’d never gone out and helped in the community like that. They really appreciated us. It’s something I’ll definitely do again.
Basketball Dream: To get through college and get to the league (NBA). But if it doesn’t work out, I need a backup plan. I was thinking about being a philanthropist. 
Something your momma doesn’t even know about you: Man, you’ve got the wrong one. I talk to my mom all the time. She knows everything.
The last thing you’d be caught doing: Drugs!

5 comments:

CharlotteEshire said...

Welcome to the 49ers Terrence. I can tell you going to be of my favorite players, I like Mac'n'Cheese and the movie Friday too!

You'll be in the NBA, listen to Coach Major, he's known for getting guys into the NBA.

Anonymous said...

I like this guy already. Coach Major looks like he's recruiting good quality, strong character young men. Welcome to Niner Nation Terrence!

F Huggins said...

We have a great character group of guys coming in next season. Looking forward to seeing you in a Niner uniform!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to NINER NATION, T-Dub!!

Anonymous said...

He'll make it to the NBA probably